KUCHING INTENSIVE INFORMATION
Going so far Fiona Richardson, Shanna Dawes, Millie Mead, Rosie Laskey, Sophia Clarke
Dates November 29th – 10th 2017
£1160 includes flight , hotels, lunches, classes, train to london.
10 days intensive dance in ballet, flexibility and contemporary in Malayisia.
Training – Daily 10 days intensive 8am – 10am – En Pointe masterclass with T.Kain (snow white studio) 10:15am – 12:15pm – choose either Modern Jazz or Flexibility intense training with teacher from Taiwan. 12:15pm – 1:15pm lunch 1:15pm – 3:15pm Fiona masterclasses hip hop 3:30 – 5.30pm Fiona Masterclasses contemporary
In addition to your hand baggage allowance, the following are carry-on items and can be taken on the flight for free:
- Handbag, pocket book or purse
- Overcoat, wrap or blanket
- Umbrella or walking stick
- Small camera and / or binoculars
- A reasonable amount of reading matter for the flight
- Braces or prosthetic devices (provided the guest is dependent on them)
- Briefcase or portable PC which is not being used as a container for transportation of articles, regarded as baggage (laptops should not be activated without flight crew knowledge)
- Mobile phone
Baggage 30kgs – leave at least 4kgs to bring things back – take a reasonable sized case for lugging around and for journey to plymouth as we don’t have trucks to transport you x haha
Situated in Kuching, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of City One Shopping Mall and The Spring. Spring Shopping Mall and Friendship Park are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A business center, concierge services, and dry cleaning are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 104 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Free bottled water, safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
- Loose cool clothing for evening its very very hot !! 32c 26 at night
- No nail extensions !!
- A nice dress for evening meal with town mayor. (not ballgown)
- Uniform as much as you have – you need to arrive daily in BDC uniform.
- Flip flops and trainers, smart sandals or shoes
- Ballet wear , tights and shoes.
- Black leggings and shorts for acro and jazz and contemp
- Nude underwear if you have any.
- Hair gel and grips and bands.
- Eyelashes for show
- Electrical sockets are british no adapter needed.
- Gifts for friends
- Sweat towels – (flannels fine)
- Kit bag for daily trip to studio (bdc bag if you have one ) or RED bags if you have one.
- Medication if needed. Tampax if needed it’s hard to get out there.
- Thank you card for January and Mary (joint ok)
- Sun protection and glasses
- Mosquito protection
English money can be exchanged at good rate out there.
We will have wifi to keep in touch when we are out there and will let you know when we are settled in kuching.
Please remind your children about safety and focus when out and about and not to be head in mobile phones.
Travel to london confirmed later when finalised train tickets etc.
Any questions ? x
This is going to be amazing !!!!